March 5 – 7, 2019
Thank you to everyone who visited Huntsville to compete IN, or cheer AT the 2019 Games
Our community looks forward to welcoming you again in the future!
If you are interested in participating in a future OSGA 55+ event including the 2020 Ontario 55+ Summer Games and the 2021 Ontario 55+ Winter Games, visit: https://osga55plus.ca/
Tuesday March 5th, 2019
Don Lough Arena, Canada Summit Centre, 20 Park Drive Huntsville ON
5:00pm to 7:00pm – Taste of Muskoka reception
7:00pm to 8:30pm – Opening Ceremony
The Games Organizing Committee invites you to join us at Taste of Muskoka, a pre-ceremony reception in the Don Lough Arena featuring food, drink and live entertainment with a myriad of performers throughout the evening. You won’t want to miss the opportunity to sample delicious local fare, check out the craft beverage bars and visit the photo booth with a friend. Shuttle transportation is provided by the Games for all participants from the accommodations to the Opening Ceremony. All shuttles will pick up at accommodations at 5:00pm and return shuttles to the accommodations will begin at 8:45 pm. Accreditation badge required to access the buses and get into the event. Limited public parking is available at the Canada Summit Centre on Tuesday March 5th, 2019.
Middle Night Entertainment will occur on Wednesday, March 6th, 2019.
The Huntsville2019 Middle Night event includes a dine around in local participating restaurants featuring incredible live entertainment at each venue!
Shuttle transportation will be available from each host hotel to historic Downtown Huntsville.
Stop by our Streetside Sugarbush in front of the Algonquin Theatre for a quintessential Muskoka experience and sample Maple taffy on snow (we have lots of both!)
Middle Night tickets will be included in each accreditation badge.
- Affogato Café and Gelato – 72 Main Street E
- Huntsville Brewhouse – 59 Main St E #1a
- Main St. Local Kitchen – 24 Main St E
- Marigold Unique Flavour – 17 Main St E
- That Little Place by the Lights – 76 Main St E
- The Mill on Main – 50 Main St E
- On the Docks Pub – 90 Main St E
- 3 Guys & A Stove – 143 Hwy 60
- Deerhurst Resort – 1235 Deerhurst Dr
- East Side Marios – 111 Howland Dr
- Family Place Restaurant – 1 King William St
- Kelseys Original Roadhouse – 111 Howland Dr
- Spencer’s Tall Trees – 87 Main St W
- Westside Fish & Chips – 126 Main St W